Thursday, December 02, 2004

You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers!

So how many of you were really disappointed at the conclusion of the last “Blog” entry? All I can say is that I credit it to the fact that I’m now getting accustomed to Soap Opera climactic cliff hangers. I’ll try not to do that again. Yeah, I know it was cheesy, but I had to try something new, LOL! Alright, so as I promised before, I wanted to make this entry more fun, possibly interactive (future responses) for all of us.

I know that we’ve all read “Cosmopolitan”, ”GQ”, “Seventeen” (depending on our ages) magazines and learned a lot about our favorite celebrities from either the “Q and A’s” or the “My Favorite” columns. Well, I don’t think there are any future plans for a “GQ” spread on me, so I figured I'd do one just for the hell of it so that people could get to know more about John Driscoll the person.

Full Name: John Edmund Driscoll
D.O.B.: June, 27

Astrological Sign: Cancer

Birthplace: Fairfax, Virginia

Current Residence: Brooklyn, New York

Family: youngest of three children (pain in the butt by the way!)

Pets: Bird (Pah Poo), Cat (Kitty), and Dog (Mickey) all deceased God Bless’em!

Hobbies: Reading, writing (casually), any outdoor sport, singing, dancing, going to the movies, working out, and just listening to good music.

Now for the “My Favorite” categories:
My Favorite Author: Edgar Rice Burroughs

My favorite Actor: there are so many great actors I watch and try to pull from.
My Favorite Book Series: Princess of Mars or Harry Potter (I’ll admit that I still have kid moments, besides I’m an uncle now)
My Favorite Color(s): Midnight Blue or Forrest Green
My Favorite Food: Chinese cuisine (General Tso’s Chicken baby)

My Favorite Movie: Henry V and any Kenneth Brannaugh production

My Favorite Song: Any rendition of Amazing Grace, sucker for classics

My Favorite Car: any style of Lincoln, I love big cars!

My Favorite Music Group: U2 followed by the Goo Goo Dolls

My Favorite Season: Fall, better fashions and beautiful scenery

My Favorite Candy: Milk Duds, they’re chocolate covered pieces of heaven, LOL!

My Favorite TV Show: Iron Chef, I can’t cook to save my life so I live vicariously through them

My Favorite Clothing Style: Abercrombie & Fitch, it really is all about comfort

My Favorite Pastime: doing any kind of charity work (American Cancer Society, Ronald McDonald House, Meals on Wheels, Animal rights groups)


And lastly
: My Favorite Daytime Drama: Guiding Light, it was a tough one b/c they’re all so good, but I have to go on the great acting here, LOL!

This is obviously a very abridged list and there are so many other topics I could touch on, but this will have to do for now. If there are any other specific areas that ya’ll want to know about, just ask and I’ll get to them when I can. I was hoping to talk about my Thanksgiving Holiday and the adventures that brought, but I think I’ll save that one for next time. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Turkey Day and guess what….only twenty four more shopping days until CHRISTMAS! Now if you’re like me, then you’ll most likely wait until the last possible moment to do all of it and basically give the gifts in the bags that you purchased them in (it has happened before), LOL!

4 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

Midnight Blue and Forest green? I wonder if you began to like them because of "Colored Eggs." Or I wonder if now i understand why you always picked those colors! Give us something good, John. I want to hear something i DON'T know. Good luck!

December 2, 2004 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Shanna said...

Hey John,

How are ya? ... Good I hope. Well, I see we have a few things in common, I lived in Chantilly VA for 4 years. My favorite color is blue (any shade) Right now it is "Carolina" Blue LOL And yes being the youngest of three can be a pain... I understand where you're coming from there. I can say I like just about anything chocolate. LOL

I hope to see you again in October and hope you had a great Turkey day as well!

Take Care,

Shanna

December 4, 2004 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Lara said...

Hi John- Whats up?

I don't know if people who post a comment read other comments or not- but -

SUSAN---

Did you see the MFT movie of The Five People You Meet in Heaven? It was really good. My mom showed it to her students and they really liked it. If you missed it- you should check it out. If you can't find it let me know I'll send you a copy.

Lara

December 19, 2004 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

hey, i know this is an old blog i just wanted to post in the blog that i was going to be addressing... i just wanted to ask 1. which do you enjoy more soap operah acting or WB drama acting? 2.Have you been to Canada lately? if yes do you have a fav. city here? 3.Who is your fav. GL actor/ess to have a scene with? I think that's it!
Ciao

May 26, 2005 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home